Saturday, October 9, 2010

Momentum Tulsa TONIGHT

Hi all, so I've gotten in the habit of being pretty 'day of' as far as notice is concerned, tis what it is, however if you're in Tulsa this evening I will be showing my piece "Dryad" in the Tulsa branch of the OVAC show Momentum. Momentum is a group show for artists 30 and under, designed to initiate the newbees and also show that good art doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how long you've been on the planet. There is good music and a fun lively crowd, I look forward to seeing you.

If you'd like to see a step by step photo demo of the creation of Dryad, click me.
and here's a photo from last year, where I received a juror's choice award for, "The Sibyl Admiring Her Saturday Reflection"

Here is a picture taken of me and my work at last years opening, by my friend Jeff Hogue, clearly marked.

No comments: